Tuesday, December 20, 2022

I get overtly attached to all my clients. Which is meh.


 I don’t know whether it’s my strength or weakness, that I believe in giving my best to every client I work with. 


If a client isn’t satisfied then I am unable to sleep properly at night. I want to ensure that they get the best solution for their needs.


If there’s a meeting then I turn up before time. Mostly the other party makes me wait, somehow I can’t do the same. 


I try to remember every promise I make to them so that I live up to it. I don’t make false promises just to win a client. 


For me no client is small or big. All are equal, hence their needs must be fulfilled. 


I make extra efforts to know what the client wants and how I can help them succeed. 


I speak less so that I can focus more on actual work delivery. If results are there then they will talk. 


I don’t commit to what I cannot do. 


Which is why, I wonder if it’s my weakness that I get overtly attached to every client I work with. 


Because not every client is the same. 



No comments: