Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nothing as in...

I am nothing
Nothing as in.. nothing

I look back and feel proud of what I have done
I look ahead and wonder what is it that I have done

I do know what I am doing
I do not know why I am doing

At times I question the purpose of existence
And then I blindly trust my sixth sense

I wish to pause and live this moment
Knowing the truth that nothing's permanent

But I cannot keep on celebrating forever
I have worked hard, and need to work harder

Because I am nothing
Nothing as in.. nothing
Photo by Arjun Suri Photography
Things would not be how they are today
There would be new doors to open everyday

If I demand I might or might not get it
But if I deserve I will surely get it

I do not know what lies ahead
I do know that one day I'd be dead

But that doesn't stop me changing for the better
For I have got nothing to lose except my character

The road ahead is unknown, and that's the best part
For life is lived less like science, and more like art

Thank god I'm nothing
Nothing as in.. nothing

No comments: